How to Use Clip in Extensions | Video
I've always loved long hair but unfortunately mine is very thin and I can never grow it long! That's when the hair extensions come handy. I've been using extensions since I was 17 (I will be 30 this year) and I can tell you from experience that the easies ones to use are the clip-ins. Simple because you can add and remove them whenever you want, which means that you don't have to shower and sleep with them. And if you’ve ever had hair extensions attached to yours, then you know how painful and annoying it can be to have them on your head the whooooole time.
Here’s why I love the clip-ins so much!
1. As I said above you can apply them whenever you want. Take me for example, I do like my hair and my hair length but occasionally I want to have thicker and longer hair. Sometimes it’s for special events, sometimes it’s just for me. Then I can simply apply the clip-ins and Voila. :)
2. They’re not on your head the whole time. If you had hair extensions attached to your real hair even for few days (either sewed or with tapes, micro rings etc) then you know how difficult it can be to sleep and shower with them. When you wet the extensions they get SO heavy, you literally want to die lol Then it comes the drying… which takes LONG. And if you wash your hair every other day like me then you’re screwed lol.
3. If used the right way they can last for years. Since the clip-in extensions aren’t on your head the whole time that means that you wash it, style it, brush it, dry it etc not too often and logically they will last longer.
4. You want balayage but you don’t want the damage. Nowadays you can easily find hair that is already dyed and if you can get one that matches your hair roots but has lighter ends. That way you don’t have to dye your own hair at all.
5. It’s affordable. Think about it, if you buy a clip-in hair extensions you only pay once. But if you go to a hair salon once to apply the extensions and then every 2, 3 weeks to maintain them (as your hair grows the extensions need to be reapplied every few weeks), that can be expensive and annoying.*
*Of course that applying hair extensions in a salon with a good hairdresser has some advantages too like the fixed extensions always look more natural. You can get the extensions trimmed together with your real hair and achieve some nice layers. It also saves you the effort to apply the clip-ins yourself at home.
In this video I'm showing you how to use clip in extensions - everything from applying to styling, washing and storing. Just keep in mind that in order to keep this video around 3 min, I only gave you some basic helpful information. It goes without saying that if you have some questions you can always ask me in the comment section below. I forgot to mention that my extensions are from Beauty Works and the shade is called ‘Beverly Hills’. I bought the 18” but I trimmed them a bit, simply because they were too long for me.
Hope it was helpful.
I always thought that “baking” is too heavy for my taste (at least the way the YouTube bloggers are doing it). But seeing how flawless the model’s completion looked after Mario “baked” her skin I decided to give “face bake” another try. And to make it more fun I “baked” my face in front of the camera.
Since the end of January I’ve been using benzoyl peroxide to treat my acne and even though it helps a lot, it has some very annoying side effects like flakiness, dryness and redness.
I've always loved long hair but unfortunately mine is very thin and I can never grow it long! That's when hair extensions come handy. I've been using extensions since I was 17 (I will be 30 this year) and I can tell you from experience that the easies ones to use are the clip-ins.
Platelet-rich plasma (or PRP) is treatment that I've always wanted to try, but since it's not suitable for people who have active acne (yep, once again my acne ruins everything) and it's quite expensive…
I've been using Nailtique Formula 2 since October and I really wanted to share with you why I believe it is the best nail growth polish.
I've been there, spending hours and hours of reading articles and watching videos about acne, reading reviews, buying and trying different products. That's why I wanted to film this video…
I loveeeee Jennifer Lopez so much, not only because she always (I mean always, always) looks flawless but also because I really admire how balanced, healthy, ambitious, smart, intelligent and sweet she is.
I saw this picture of Rihanna few weeks ago and I was like WOW! Believe it or not I couldn't wait to film a tutorial…
You have no idea how many messages I receive regarding foundation for oily skin!!
I'm so sick of seeing Instagram makeup tutorials where they literally shower in foundation, so I decided to film video to explain you how to use foundation.
In this video I'm sharing with you four concealers that I've been using for few years and I absolutely love!
In this step by step video I did full face makeup, showing you all the products that I used and as always I made sure that the video isn't too long.
Last year I realised that I’m not happy with my appearance and the unhealthy lifestyle I was leading. I didn't want a quick fix, I wanted long-term lifestyle change and lean, fit and strong body.
Glitter eyes isn’t something I would wear every day, but it’s definitely great for special occasions.
This video is highly requested by my Instagram followers.
If you follow me on Instagram, then you remember when I bought the Pure Clay Detox Mask few months ago and I tested it on my Instagram Stories.
I really wanted to talk about this product because I was very surprised by it!
I love adding a little (or a lot) blue to my eye makeup!
Last week we were four days in Istanbul I was inspired to create this blue eyeliner look 💙
Do you suffer from dark circles? Me too! But the good news is that I know how to cover them the right way without any creasing, dryness and heavy makeup.
The spring is here and it's time for some PEACH MAKEUP 🍑
Lovely ladies 💜 I filmed 20 min long eyebrow tutorial where I tell you everything I know about the eyebrow makeup + I do a little bit tweezing too.
I recently filmed an eyebrow tutorial (scroll down to watch it) and in the video I am using some of these products so I thought that it might be helpful to review them on my blog.
Aishwarya Rai makeup on this picture is gorgeous and I immediately wanted to film a tutorial for it.
Today I'm showing you 5 makeup brushes for beginners and their uses. Also while I talk about each brush separately I apply makeup using the same brushes.
This red lips makeup look was the most requested from my clients on the NYE, so I decided to film a makeup tutorial for it!
Let's talk about makeup organization & makeup storage!
Yesterday I uploaded tutorial on YouTube on how to cover acne and acne scars (without your face looking cakey) with the help of colour correcting.
When it comes to mascaras I've always been using expensive ones, simply because I was never pleased with the results of those from the drugstore.
You know that I speak mainly about beauty on my blog and social media but sometimes I feel like changing the subject with posts about travelling. Today it's all about Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia.